Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Math Building Computer Lab

Oh yes I love the Math Building Computer Lab. Yes I am sitting in it right now. Yes it is 8:22 pm. Yes I am procrastinating actual homework. Yes the homework is due tomorrow. No I do not understand it. Yes it will be a late night. Yes I want to be working on almost anything else besides homework. Yes I have other things I can be doing. Yes I did get sun burnt from being outside today. No I do not regret it. Yes I am ready for spring, Yes tomorrow it is supposed to rain and be cold. Yes I am upset about it. No I am not as upset as the other Stacey. Yes I have a friend named Stacey. Yes we hang out often. Yes we also work together. Yes we eat lunch with usually just me and Stacey and Ben her boyfriend. Yes I am actually going to get off the computer and do homework now after I grab a sweet tea. Yes I am obsessed with sweet tea. No there is no other tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment